TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions.
- Online booking is only confirmed when booking status is “Booked”. “Payment Not Made” Booking status means booking is NOT made.
- Online room booking facility remains open to the devotees all the time.
- The booking has to be made at least 2 days prior to the date of check in as per the room availability.
- A devotee cannot book a room for more than 3 nights in a row.
- The devotee who books the room and claims lodging facility should be above 18 years of age.
- Once booked, rooms are not transferable.
- Also, there is no provision for postponing or advancing of the dates of the booked-rooms.
- Check- in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 11 am.
- Early check-in and late check-out will not be allowed in any condition.
- Extension of booking is only allowed subject to availability of the accommodation.
- The devotee can claim his booking on the arrival by submission of the printed confirmation-copy/SMS/E-mail in the booked building.
- At the check in counter the person in whose name the room is booked should be present and his original valid ID Proof (Aadhar card, driving license) should match the one used for booking. Also, the ID Proof (Aadhar card, driving license) of all the devotees going to stay in the room should submit the original ID Proof as mentioned.
- The dharmshala- authority does not accept the responsibility for any unforeseen damage, theft or loss or accidents during the stay. Please ensure to carry your lock and key.
- The temple management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- There is no claim or refund for any kind of deposit.
- No arrangements for Darshan will be made by the Dharamshala authority.
- Online Booking once done, shall not be Cancelled, Postponed or Preponed.
- Use of narcotics are strictly prohibited in the dharmshala premises.